Has it really been this long?

16 Sep

I am so sorry! Of course I had to push myself into uncountable projects head over heels, with no plan or structure, and everything has been suffering because of it. Not complaining, I love my life, but with only 24 hours in every day and the occasional potty break there are some things I tend to forget. Such as blogging.

One of the things I have been busy with is the translation of “Witch’s Skin”, the third novel in the series “Magic behind the mountains”. I love revisiting my own stories, but with so little time to get everything done of course progress is slow. When the first draft is done I will return to polishing the German version of the fourth novel, then polish the translation of “Witch’s Skin” and try to catch all errors so you can read it in time. I hope you are at least a tiny bit excited!

IMG_1464

Early morning walk impressions.

IMG_1501

Tiny Yellow Duck got into trouble at a theme park.

IMG_1512

Ronja testing homemade cheese popcorn. I know, usually I don’t give her cheese because of the lactose (cats can’t digest it and may go blind if ingesting too much), but I had used old parmesan, which has hardly any lactose at all.

IMG_1514

Using oats with blueberries as an excuse to eat even more lemon curd.

IMG_1519

Remember these darlings? I got them for myself as a birthday present two years ago. AFter some polishing they still look as good as new.

IMG_1517

And this year (prematurely, my birthday is still almost two months away) they got support. Nothing beats a good pair of boots when it comes to ass-kicking!

Now you got some impressions of my adventures. Mostly food, of course. Oooooh, and I am thinking about a new fun project I don’t have time for, but that’s so far off it might just as well not be true at all. ^^

7 Responses to “Has it really been this long?”

1. georgina September 16, 2015 at 11:54 pm #

I love boots! They are my favorite kind of shoes. But because of an old injury I can only wear sneakers(usually only Nike don’t hurt) or else I can not walk! I love both pairs they are beautiful.

I hope you are feeling better than you were! Lots of love!

• diandralinnemann September 17, 2015 at 9:26 am #

Yes, things are looking up. Fall does that to me. When I was younger I used to only wear high-heeled booths, but with all the running I am trying to do stress on my knees and toes is high enough, so now I stick with flat-soled shoes. I heard Nikes are great for people with ankle and Achilles tendon problems.

• georgina September 17, 2015 at 12:24 pm #

I didn’t know that, I thought it was just a weird coincidence. My injury is at the spot where the toes meet the feet and while when I don’t wear shoes I don’t feel any pain, when I do, I can’t make a step. I am thinking of going to a podiatrist to make special soles, but something else always get in the way.

2. Norman Andrews September 17, 2015 at 12:03 am #

Hi are you feeling ok now?.

Norm.

• diandralinnemann September 17, 2015 at 9:24 am #

Yes, thanks for asking … once fall is around the corner, I lighten up like a jack’o’lantern. Weird that. ^^

3. Magaly Guerrero September 20, 2015 at 9:43 pm #

Hope the edits and translation goes well.

I’m in love with those boots… Yes, both of them. 😉

• diandralinnemann September 21, 2015 at 9:11 am #

Once I found a brand that fits well and doesn’t lead to blisters, I was sold, I tell you … they also have a pair in black with embroidered koi fish, but not in my size at the moment … ah well, next year. ^^