Cursed you are, and hexed you’ll be

13 Aug

I took a two-step approach concerning the guy I talked about yesterday. But first, the obligatory take on “black” magic. I know not everyone is for hexing your way through life. And even less people recommend hexing on behalf of other people. There are always, and in these cases even more so, plenty of things to consider and precautionary steps to take, and when meddling with other people’s lives a witch must be even more aware of the fact that she may not know everything and may end up giving a spell to someone who uses them not in the way they promised to. (That is one reason I never, ever give away charms that might be used in a harmful way, and often put special protection on incense etc. I make for others. My personal decision.)

Glad we talked about that. Now, my two-step approach.

First, I prepared a worst-case scenario spell to prevent him from sexually abusing her. I know, that sounds far-fetched, but he has somehow gotten it into his head that once she is pregnant she will stay with him instead of getting a divorce, and with a history of physical abuse… anyway, I just wanted to be on the safe side. Always planning for worst-case scenarios this witch is.

IMG_0249

This is a real kitchen witch spell. All you need is a condom, a black marker and some hot spices – anything works, I used cayenne pepper, chili flakes and black pepper. I worked this one based on something I found in “Utterly Wicked” and changed it to suit my needs:

1. Write the name of the target on the condom.
  2. Fill the condom with your spices.
  3. While tying three knots into the filled condom, chant/hex: “This prevents you from touching [name] against her will. You will be physically incapable of harming her.” (Sorry, no pretty rhymes here. Not that kind of girl.)
  4. Leave it on your altar for a few hours or over night (I put it with the firy element, obviously.)
  5. Get rid of the condom by throwing it in a public wastebin, and don’t look back.

(Random fun fact: I always know a spell is well-charged when the cats try to steal it – they like the energy levels, it seems. Trying to steal this one was not the best idea, poor cats. ^^ )

Second, I wanted a spell to reflect all his negativity and anger and hate directed at her back at him. Once again I turned to my kitchen for inspiration…

IMG_0254What you cannot see in this picture is a tiny clay poppet with a picture of him attached inside the jar. You will need some modelling clay or putty (preferrably black or grey), a picture (or anything, really) of your target, an empty jar with a tight-screwing lid, some tin foil, a length, respectively, of black, grey and black ribbon and a black marker.

1. Line the jar with tin foil, reflecting side facing the inside. Make sure there are no holes, tears or gaps. Takes sume fumbling, but is worth the effort.
  2. Make a tiny clay/putty poppet of your target – mine is a blog with a broad base for proper standing, you don’t have to be an artist to do this. Include your picture or target-related object.
  3. Insert the poppet into the jar, screw the lid on. Chant/hex: “[Target], you are trapped by your own hate. All negativity you send out flies right back at you.”
  4. Wrap each length of ribbon around your jar three times counterclockwise and secure it with a tight knot. Chant/hex: “You are bound in darkness, [target], by your own hate and anger.”
  5. Write a pentagram on the lid and circle it counterclockwise with your black marker.
  6. Put the jar on a shelf where it cannot be broken by accident and keep it there until the situation has resolved itself.

Both spells require a solid grip on your emotions, mind you, least you end up causing more harm than necessary. Yesterday I did not trust my own emotions until after two hours of solid scrubbing. But since we all know that taking back a spell is incredibly hard at the best of times (and more often, impossible), I would consider it mandatory to not hex in anger.

11 Responses to “Cursed you are, and hexed you’ll be”

1. Norm August 13, 2014 at 10:24 am #

I know a few weeks ago I said to not get involved, but now you are doing fine , go for it.

Norm

• diandralinnemann August 13, 2014 at 10:32 am #

That marriage is not my battle, I am just trying to protect a friend. If they find a way to work things out, more power to them. (Although I personally doubt that a person like that will change just because the wife asks nicely.)

• Norm August 13, 2014 at 12:51 pm #

you are right, it sounds like it has gone past working things out, to work things out both people need to want to do that, there is one person here who does not want to.

Norm

2. Sonja August 13, 2014 at 1:08 pm #

You are a good friend ❤

• diandralinnemann August 13, 2014 at 5:21 pm #

I don’t know, I really don’t know… I would go to the police for her, but I can’t. I would come and get her, but I can’t. I would break his legs, and I could, but I probably shouldn’t. Witching and listening to her are the only things left to me, and if it helps at least a bit… in the end I can only do what I hope is right.

• Sonja August 14, 2014 at 3:31 pm #

I think what you are doing is right. She knows the offer is there and can grab it whenever she gets to that point. Lemme know if you need a long-distance phone rant with lots of wine/beer/whiskey, so he doesn’t get YOU as well in some way.

3. peppylady (Dora) August 15, 2014 at 3:31 am #

I’ve worked in home care for a long time. You learn about people and boy we are funny creatures.
    I see people leave a bad situation and next relationship they end up in same type of relationship they had before.
    Have you talk to your friend in private about her un-heath relationship. If so what is her respond.
    Are they any way of getting her into counseling . Maybe the spell will wake up your friend.
    Coffee is on

• diandralinnemann August 15, 2014 at 9:36 am #

We’ve been talking at length, and she wishes to leave the marriage, but her family, other friends and religious society keep pushing her back down, telling her, “You have to be a better wife.”

4. magalyguerrero August 16, 2014 at 1:50 pm #

I need to befriend a spell-testing cat.

• diandralinnemann August 18, 2014 at 9:35 am #

I’ve got a cat in a box, how much do you think the postage would be? ^^

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. To hex or not to hex, that is the question | Knusperhaus - June 19, 2016

[…] a price, so if you really want to hex someone, be sure you are willing to bear the consequences. A while ago I hexed the husband of a colleague because he was abusing her. And if at some point in history my soul will be devoured by a giant pink divine hippo because of […]