Where do wicked witches draw the line?

26 Jun

img38

Image found here.

You all know me. I am not much of a “fluffy bunny filled with light and love” kind of witch. I adore Dorothy Morrison’s Utterly Wicked and may have hexed an apple or two in my career. To be honest, there are two hexes brewing at home right now. And as opposed to other witches I know, I am also not flat out against hexing and cursing on behalf of other people, as long as I could bear going to hell for the action in question – just in case I am wrong and at the end of our lives we are all judged by a giant pink hippopotamus.

Anyway, a friend has been asking me for help getting revenge on her husband and his mistress. I totally understand her – the dumbass has started cheating on her two weeks after their marriage, right after the honeymoon, and has stolen her jewellery to pawn it off. To make things worse he has the nerve to complain that she is not being a good wife because she is upset about his behavior. Under different circumstances I would happily hand her all the curses in the world (and add some of my own, since he is hurting a friend), but…

This friend is from a really conservative monotheistic religion. One of those “Thou shalt no suffer a witch to live” clubs. Even if right now she is willing to do everything and even (at least in her own understanding) hand over her sould to eternal damnation, I am convinced that in a few weeks or months she would start hating herself for having allowed “evil sorcery” to enter her life. See, I have never made a secret of my witchy way of life, and she has never said a single bad word about it. I even convinced her to go to the cinema for the first time in her life, at age 26, and try her first alcohol-free cocktail. Bad influences everywhere! But I try hard not to compromise people any more than necessary, so… when she started hinting about how she would do “anything” to get back at him, I told her that there are possibilities. I also explained that I would never let her try any of them because it would be against everything she believes in.

Instead I am trying to find ways to help her make up her mind – divorce or work things out? Break his legs or hide the body? Tell their families what a scumbag he is or protect his (and her) reputation? Believe me, these things are way easier when you are going to hell anyway. ^^

What is your stance on wicked witching? Yes or no – and for whom and why?

10 Responses to “Where do wicked witches draw the line?”

1. Georgina aka greekwitch June 27, 2014 at 11:25 am #

I am doing a curse mirroring spell at the moment! It focuses on people that wished me harm, particularly about my weight! That is very unlike me but i felt it was time.

• diandralinnemann June 27, 2014 at 11:33 am #

It can’t be about cuddles and rainbows all the time, sometimes we have to kick ass. ^^

2. peppylady (Dora) June 27, 2014 at 3:13 pm #

There time we all need to pull up our girl panties. I have an Aunt I need to put a shield around me…I don’t know she does the stuff on accident or just be plainly a bitch. She just plain toxic.
    Hope things work out for a friend. I’ve seen some of those conservative monotheistic people are…talk about scary crap…they scare me and lot of them our nuts. I work for couple of them.
    Sorry about going on and on.
    Coffee is on

• diandralinnemann June 27, 2014 at 3:16 pm #

Maybe your aunt is naturally talented (in witching, or bitching) and just not trained. ^^

• peppylady (Dora) June 27, 2014 at 5:27 pm #

The lady doesn’t listen..she only hear a few words in sentence and goes on about in life..Yea…My Aunt isn’t train and lives a very confine mental life

3. Norm June 27, 2014 at 4:07 pm #

I think you should not help her, it sounds to me like if thing go wrong for her in years to come, she will blame you.

• diandralinnemann June 27, 2014 at 4:25 pm #

This might happen with the best friends, I am more afraid she’ll blame herself.

• Norm June 27, 2014 at 4:32 pm #

that is true

4. sneak a peek here September 2, 2014 at 3:47 pm #

I know this web site provides quality based articles and additional data, is there any other web page which offers these stuff in quality?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Need your advice | Knusperhaus - August 12, 2014

[…] friend is being physically abused by her husband. Yes, that friend. Obviously things have gone south since she discovered the affair. I told her to go ahead and get a […]