Image

Ready for radish?

7 Jun

Ready for radish?

This morning I took the first radishes from our balcony to use in salad – what the heck did I do to them? Still, I am one proud mama, and they taste delicious!

(That came out wrong, didn’t it.)

7 Responses to “Ready for radish?”

1. Magaly Guerrero June 7, 2013 at 6:57 pm #

Yum, yum, yum! I can’t wait to show you my pepper. Yes, singular, my harvest is just one enormous pepper.

• diandralinnemann June 10, 2013 at 9:18 am #

Hehe, last year we had exactly two apples on our tiny tree. They were delicious. After all, it’s the spirit that counts!

• Magaly Guerrero June 11, 2013 at 7:08 am #

Thank goodness. Because I was starting to feel silly about looking forward to my single pepper meal 😀

2. Peppylady (Dora) June 8, 2013 at 5:16 am #

We to our harvesting radishes…Never seen the longer ones before…What kind our they?.
    We seem to have plenty of them. I thought of trying to dehydrate them.
    Coffee is on

• diandralinnemann June 10, 2013 at 9:19 am #

They were supposed to be normal round radishes. Don’t know what happened. ^^

3. RecycleCindy June 12, 2013 at 3:23 pm #

Your radishes look great. I didn’t plant any this year as they always seem to bolt on me. I have tomatoes, lettuce, and onions growing only this year. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

• diandralinnemann June 12, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

I am extremely surprised the woodruff has not died yet. It did for many years. Radishes so far seem easy, I just put them in the ground and forgot where they were until I saw something red. ^^