Image

The snowdrop necklace

14 Feb

The snowdrop necklace

There’s a real dried flower in there! I think this might be a great alternative to crystals for magical purposes…

And here is the link to the shop…

10 Responses to “The snowdrop necklace”

1. peppylady (Dora) February 15, 2013 at 12:58 am #

Interesting…coffee is on.

• diandralinnemann February 15, 2013 at 10:01 am #

Coffee!! Going to write your letter next, staying home for the day.

2. Gemmi Fuchsbau February 15, 2013 at 1:27 am #

That is just beautiful!!

• diandralinnemann February 15, 2013 at 10:01 am #

Indeed – I immediately fell in love with her whole store!

3. Liathano February 16, 2013 at 2:49 pm #

Wow! Gorgeous! I really, really need one of the rose pendants. 🙂

• diandralinnemann February 16, 2013 at 3:27 pm #

That’s what I thought when I found that shop, “I want, like, EVERYTHING!”

4. Magaly Guerrero February 18, 2013 at 4:20 am #

Oh it’s lovely, and it would definitely be a great alternative. It’s like preserving spring, or fall, or summer… or, you get the point 😉

• diandralinnemann February 18, 2013 at 10:57 am #

I was wondering whether one could also preserve other material like this…

5. georgina aka greekwitch February 21, 2013 at 12:20 pm #

It is beautiful. I have a scorpion preserved this way. I have found it in a market in Tynisia when i was 16 and it has been on my altars ever since. When i first found the four leaves clovers in my balcony i thought i should find out how to preserve it this way, but eventually i decided against it. I wanted to be able to touch them even if they eventually would be destroyed!
    I never thought of it this way. It is like when i was first on my own! Me and Petros we were just 19, scared and happy. It is going to be the same..Only now, we will be more scared and more happy!
    Lots and lots of love!
    I am heading to the store now to check the pretty things!

6. nuts246 February 25, 2013 at 4:49 pm #